So Christmas is only 19 days away!! So it time to get shopping here is Fashion Mould’s Christmas Wish List.
1 Thirty Years of Fashion at Vogue by Grace Coddington. Slightly out of our price range at £1,247 this why its on or wish list. A Beautiful Coffee Table book that shows off the best of Grace’s work with Vogue. We could spend hours just looking into the dream world that Grace has created for us.
2. A dream bag that is not only just made in England buy a British Brand but is a staple for a British Girl. The Bayswater bag is £2000 so that’s why its on our dream list. It is a classic though …….
3. A beautiful jewelry designer Aurlie Bidermann, chunky, raw and beautiful. Its a shame that its £750.
4 Beautiful shoes by Prada, the platform sandal is the prefect shoe which takes you from day to night! casual and dressy. Perfect just perfect! Just £700 though…. not so perfect
5. Last but not least a Hermes Belt, to hold up your designer threads! A snip at £450!
And then the Christmas list for the rest of us.
1. Fun Fur Coat- Warm, Furry and affordable for everyone, prices vary massively but the one I am getting for Christmas cost £30 from my local charity shop that has a Vintage section. Amazing
2. A fabulous watch found on ASOS Marketplace, its cool, funky and really different. We just love the attention to detail the animal print element to the watch, which is finished of beautifully with a leather strap. Amazingly its only £3!!!! I’m getting mine now!
3. LUSH!! Love the products, and their ethos! They do some amazing Christmas Gifts for every price range. Check out their website www.lush.co.uk/our-values. The Christmas gift box that we would love is “Out of The World” and its only £5.95! Bargain.
4. Magazine Subscriptions, you can get most magazines on subscriptions these days, they are great presents that literally last all year round. They are also great value for money starting from £12.50 for 6 months. We love it!
5. Tights! Love them so many different styles to suit whatever mood your in. Really quick and cheap way to jazz up any outfit! We love these pretty Pattern Sheer Tights from ASOS and there only £8!
Happy Christmas and happy shopping!